2010-04-23

using eng agn~ 4gif my broken eng ba^^


hehe~
i will owis wrt sum thg of u whn i wrt blog^^
hmm~
u give me tat bear i can get it on next week le^^(hapi ing)
rmb tk k ur self orh^^
add oil add oil~

..........................................................................................................
hmm~
jz nw saw my dream geh fb
he broke up wif her gf liao
act,
i gt tell my self b4
if have 1 more chance,
i will treasure n try to gain the intiative
bt ..
i didnt hv the nerve
hmm
add oil ba
jz hope u still rmb me
.........................................................................................................
lol
gor gor?
hahaha
laugh sei me lorx
hate eu~
u wan get her luv thn u cum ask me thoose thg ,aftertat tell her???
wtf
won't believe u anymore
.............................................................................................................
another him
so self-fish larx u
u can kau lui y i can't sms with other boy??
excuse me
v no any relation geh lorx~
..........................................................................................................
miss 'MR.MIC' ing XD

No comments:

Post a Comment